The College employs a wide-ranging mixture of academic, research, management, and support and technical staff. In addition, the College is sometimes able to offer associations to academics employed by other faculties or departments of the University and to academics visiting Oxford.
Facilities and Benefits
University College offers a wide range of excellent facilities and benefits to its staff, for example:
• Generous holiday allowances
• Optional pension schemes
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Free lunches when on duty
• A salary exchange scheme which allows staff to purchase childcare vouchers
• Interest-free season ticket loans for travel on public transport
• Free use of the on-site squash court
• Discounted use of the University’s sports facilities
Specific information about the benefits associated with each post is provided within the further particulars when it is advertised.
Equality and Diversity
University College aims to promote equality of opportunity and treatment for all men and women working and studying at the College or applying to do so and to ensure equality of access to all services provided by the College. The College aims to foster an environment in which unlawful discrimination and harassment are not tolerated and where all members of the College community are encouraged to achieve their full potential. Further information about the College’s Equality Duty is available here.