Established by The Swire Educational Trust for undergraduates tenable at University College.
• The scholarship is restricted to permanent residents of Hong Kong who have completed the majority of their formal education in Hong Kong. Applicants should have the intention of returning to Hong Kong after their studies to pursue a career in business, Government, or in a recognised profession
• The full duration of the successful applicant’s degree course subject to satisfactory progress
• Awarded annually
• The award covers the scholar’s University and college fees, plus a maintenance grant (£14,800 per annum at current levels)
• In addition, economy class air fares, between Hong Kong and London, will be provided to the scholars at the beginning and the end of the period of tenure, and once during the tenure
How to apply?
• Applicants will need to apply to University College as an undergraduate student by completing a UCAS application online by 15 October 2016
• Please read the details of the scholarship and the application procedure for programmes commencing in October 2017 carefully here.
• The closing date for applications to the Swire Educational Trust is 30 October 2016